June 30, 2009

Friday's Recap

Ok I know, I know, I haven’t put up an update from Friday’s vball. First of all I’d like to say it was nice to see the 4 new faces and I hope they come back.

This week we worked on hitting again. We worked on keeping the ball out in front of you so you’re able to hit down. Nicole came in and helped out by demonstrating for us what it looks like if you keep the ball out in front. It looks like this: tight-ish set, no blocker, high reach, out in front of your right shoulder, and BAM straight down.

Keep working on your approaches and footwork at home because that will help you more than anything at this point.

We are off this week so enjoy your 4th of July weekend and I look forward to seeing you all again July 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
Michael Jordan




Volleyball Gifts