May 15, 2011

Summer Time!

This summer will be the first year that there is a beach volleyball league in the valley. (I use the term "beach" fairly loosely, I should say "sand" volleyball.) So here is the deal, go to wonderland park on May 31 to join all the other interested teams. You can sign up and pick up extra players if you need them. Games will be once a week all summer, I think it is all coed, but there might be a league for just girls if there is enough interest... I'm not sure. Show up and look for Hondo. He is putting it together, so you will need to sign up with him and I know he is up for suggestions also.

There are doubles tournaments in anchorage this year too. For dates and times, look for the Beach posts. Also- I'm considering putting together a beach tournament out here at the end of July, if I end up doing that, I'll put info on the blog.

Enjoy your last few weeks of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
Michael Jordan




Volleyball Gifts