January 19, 2010

Randomness

Just a quick hello, there is not much going on right now that is blog-worthy.

Many volleyball players are in the middle of their basketball season right now. I've read some articles in the Frontiersman and it sounds like they're doing awesome. Nice job girls. I heard that Jaimi Cox had a bad knee injury and I'd like to wish her a speedy recovery. We were all sorry to hear about that.

Other girls are playing AVA and hopefully getting a lot out of it. I know our team gets a lot of repetition in the 2 nights week meet each week. Remember, club volleyball is what you make it. If you show up, work hard and try and get lots of reps, you'll come out a better player. I've seen some of you in the gym playing and it looks like everyone is having a good time.

As of now, we are planning to do the summer camp again this year, we'll have more details in a month or so, but it will be similar to last year. Once a week in the gym all summer.

If anyone would like to play open gym volleyball, give me a call or an email and I'll try and get enough people together to have an open gym at AT&T.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
Michael Jordan




Volleyball Gifts