September 1, 2009

Chugiak Invite Recap

So Varsity took 4th in the Gold Bracket of the Chugiak Invite on Saturday. They played hard, but I know they've got 1st in them.

A few things I think I'd like to mention include Mallory owning the net all day. She put up some blocks, and had a ton of kills... wish we were taking stats because it would have been a real impressive number. I have to mention that Danielle went superstar-setter on us just by going to her X before she made any attempt at a set. All of a sudden she was making jumpsets and saving balls that were passed right on top of the net out. She was able to push them out to the 4 for some kills. So way to go Danielle! Lots and lots of other things could be discussed, but we've got 4 games this week so I wont bombard you with just the one post.

Last thing - I am a big fan of the Shank cheer Chantel brought with her. It is a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
Michael Jordan




Volleyball Gifts